Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Weet Bix Slice

 2 times Ingrediants Chelsea Sugar Recipe

1. 150g Taranua 

2. 4 Weet-Bix (crushed

3. 1/2 cup of white sugar 

4. 1 cup Edmonde standard grade sugar  

5. 1 Tsp coconut powder 

6. 1 tsp Edmondes Baking powder 

7. 1 drop vanilla esodes 
 
We made this and we did 2 times of the recipe we supposed to. 

I total we did ten bathches and got into groups of four  and made our own batch and thats how we got ten.

Everyone got told to do atleast 2 jobs each 1 stear and  3 gets the recipe 

this is what it looks like when it is done 


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tama
    I liked the way you showed us a photo of what it looked like.
    Maybe you could say how long it took to make it.
    when did you make this Weet-Bix slice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tama.
    I really liked your post about the weetbix slice. I can make a connection to that because I really like baking like your school. By the way did you guys make a gluten-free one for the people who were gluten free?

    Kind regards Gareth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Tama, I liked how you included instructions into your blog poster because it reminds me of my mum giving
    me instructions on how to bake a banana cake.How long did it take to make, and would you bake another one?

    See ya, Orisi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post