Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

the grandad in the go cart

 Grandad

Grandad on a

Grandad on a go cart

Grandad on a go cart  going fast

Grandad on a go cart  going fast with the 

Grandad on a go cart  going fast with the tires going

Grandad on a go cart  going fast with the tires going fast to

Grandad on a go cart  going fast with the tires going fast to his house

Grandad on a go cart  going fast with the tires going fast to his house with his grandson



The go cart 

The go cart is red 

The go cart is red with white

The go cart is red with white stripes on 

The go cart is red with white stripes on it with 

The go cart is red with white stripes on it with a black steering wheel  

The go cart is red with white stripes on it with a black steering wheel and black

The go cart is red with white stripes on it with a black steering wheel and a black rubber 

The go cart is red with white stripes on it with a black steering wheel and a black rubber with it.



The little boy 

The little boy is going 

The little boy is going really fast 

The little boy is going really fast because he 

The little boy is going really fast because he was racing 

The little boy is going really fast because he was racing his grandad 

The little boy is going really fast because he was racing his grandad to his

The little boy is going really fast because he was racing his grandad to his grandads house

The little boy is going really fast because he was racing his grandad to his grandads house but his grandad fell.

9 comments:

  1. KIA Ora Tama
    I liked the way you added a lot of words to make the sentence a lot bigger and better.
    Next time you could tell us why you did this.
    Maybe you could put the paragraphs on different blog posts so it is not so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the words i don't know why

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Tama,
    I like how colourful you made the words. It makes it stand out. This reminds me of another person that made a similiar blogpost. Maybe next time you could add a picture next to some of the words. Why did you make your writing so big?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tama,
    I like how you used your ideas to make some funny stuff I like the colerful words and how much you did. maybe next time you could you could add a photo or something like that
    From>Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Tama with your granddad in a go cart grid you did a really good job on it. It did look like it took a long time to make so tell me how long did it take to make this? Next time you could tell me why you had to make this or did you just make this for fun but good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tama,
    I really like this blog post because I like the colours but also its cause how you laid it out, Did you think about making colours or doing other colours? why did you do this?
    Question: What was your favourite bit about the Writing?
    From Ryleigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Tama,
    I really like this blog you have made.
    I also love the colors you have used.
    How long did this take to do?
    Was it fun to make?

    From Savarnah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post