Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

MV Dona Ferry

 mv dona farry 

Mv is a famous shipwreck that sunk about 25 years ago 

There were about 3000 to 4500 people on the ship and only 25 people survived, which wasn't that many people. The Titanic had more survivors than that.  

It sank about 545 meters it sunk at Tablas Strait it was 1,788 feet

The mv dona paz sank because it collided into an oil tanker. 

It took four  hours for it to sink. The 25 passengers were told to jump off and swim so they didn't die but the rest it was too late for them.  This happened on December 20th 1987. 

Launched 25  April 1963 

Length  93 meters 

Route Tacloban catbalogan manila

Yard number 118

Crew 66

Capacity 1,518

Speed 18 knots 33km/h 21 

Tonnage 2,324 

2,200 meters(7218)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tama
    this blog post is pretty cool I like how much detail you put into the first six lines.but the rest of the lines weren't very detailed so maybe next time you can change that.How long was the boat in feet?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post