Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Facts about the Orca

 1.  Largest member of the Dolphin family                                                               

2.  Also called the killer whale.                                                                                           

3.  They are noticeably because of there black and white.

4.  The male has a really big dorsal. 

5.  They have a belbust head.

6.  rostrum/nubun is like a nose.

7.  They have big sharp teeth.

8.  Like eating stingrays.

9.  Really distentith flipper.

10.  It's like a big paddle.

11. It looks a bit like a lemon.      

12. The dot beside it's eye is the ear.

13.   The puple in the eye looks like a c.

14.  The blow hole is acutually the nostrial.

15. The floke is its tail. 

I did this on the first day of school and it was really fun. 


 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tama
    I liked the way you put 15 facts.
    Maybe you could say why you did this.
    Next time you could add a bit more detail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Tama,

      These are some interesting facts about the Orca, I had no idea they ate stingrays,and the blowhole is the nostril, I like how there are 15 facts, and maybe next time you could tell us why you did this, and if you know any more about Orca's.

      Have a good day

      Jyrah

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Jyrah

      Nice comment thank you I will work on that

      From Tama

      Delete
  2. Kia ora tama I really liked how instead of just drawing a orca you added some facts but i feel like some of the words in the facts some people wont know like distentith maybe explain what they mean next time and add some color

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post