Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

There is a palm tree island




They sit on the sand  with  towels rapped around them with there feet in the water.  
With the trees breezing through the wind. There are some coconuts in the tree so they will have to climb them to get to them. The people collected the food and they put the food in the boat so then they don't starve. They collect the sea water so then they can have something to drink.  There are no animals on the island becasue how could they get on it.  the reason why they have towels rapped around them is because they don't have clothes. I made this becasue it was one of the activites to do it was a very great activitie. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tama
    I like your story and how descriptive you where when writing this.
    I also like how you added a photo.
    What did you make this story off?
    kind regards Emma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post