Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019


Type of Force
Toy 
Gravity/ pulls 2 objects with gravity.
Bouncy ball, a moon hopper.
Friction/ holds back the movement of a sliding object.
Remot  control car
Magnetism/ to pull closer or push away an object. 
Fishing game, 

Push/ To move something away.

Toy car, tag, chess.
Pull/ To cause movement towards something or someone
Tug of war,  a toy that has string.
Air Pressure/Atmospheric Pressure/ exerted against a surface by the weight of the air above the surface. 
straw rocket, papper plane, 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post