Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

the pouakai

The pouakai

It life for at least 20 years. It's wingspan was 3 metres. It`s english name was Haast eagle. 

It`s weight is at least over 100 it`s weight is 249.  The talons less than 80 it`s 75mm . it's length is less than 4 its length is 3m. The colors of them is red white and black 

It lives in the mount torlesse it eats moas it also eats people and large pretenders small
praetors

The enemies are children maori people moas the eagle eats them because the maori people try to kill the bird that's the reason why. 

by Tama

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post